National Association of Security Professionals SPI - Security Protection International
Member sign in

Forgotten your password?
> No members online.
> Hot Topics:

-Maritime Security
-Iraq RFI
-interesting read about pirates in somali
-Job through NASP
-Exporting armoured vehicles from UK to Iraq

Obtaining an SIA Licence : Key Holding

There is no training requirement for key holding. But if you are a key holder who also carries out response activities you will need a security licence.

The key holding licence is a letter which must be produced, if asked, for inspection by authorised personnel.

When you apply you will need to send:

  1. A photograph of yourself which has been counter-signed by a suitable person
  2. Documents confirming your identity and age: All documents should be in your current name (unless accompanied by a deed poll document that confirms a change of name or valid adoption certificate), at least one document must show your current address and at least one must show your date of birth.
  3. The relevant certificate number of your training certificate.

The SIA will undertake a criminal record check using the info you have provided.

Other Licences

Home - About NASP - Join NASP - Application Form - Terms and Conditions - NASP Members - Member Forum - Member Chat - Job Opportunities - Member Discounts - Training Providers - Documents - Member Account - Member Availability - Search Member Availability - Licensing - Obtaining an SIA Licence - Introduction - Close Protection - Door Supervisor - Cash and Valuables in Transit - Public Space CCTV - Key Holding - Vehicle Immobilisers - Security Consultancy - Private Investigators - Licence Refused? - Events - Contact NASP - Links - Cookies

Copyright © 2006 National Association of Security Professionals

Bespoke Software Development LondonBespoke Software Development London